BSF Recruitment 2017Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 1074 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male) in various Trades. Apply before with in 30 Days from the Date of Publication in Employment News. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below...
BSF Job Details :
- Post Name : Constable (Tradesmen)
- No. of Vacancy : 1074 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2000/-
- Cobber : 67 Posts
- Tailor : 28 Posts
- Carpenter : 02 Posts
- Draftsman : 01 Post
- Painter : 05 Posts
- Cook : 332 Posts
- Water Carrier : 177 Posts
- Washer Man : 133 Posts
- Barber : 85 Posts
- Sweeper : 212 Posts
- Waiter : 27 Posts
- Mali : 01 Post
- Khoji : 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Recruitment :
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent form a recognized University and Two years works experience in respective trades OR one years certificate course form Industrial Training Institute of Vocational Institute OR Two years Diploma form Industrial Training Institute in the trades or similar trades.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 23 years as on 01.08.2017
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST Candidates 5 years & OBC Candidates 3 years
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Trade Test, written Test, & Medical Examination.
How to Apply BSF Vacancy : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph & two self addressed envelope of size 25 x 12 cm with postal stamp worth Rs. 40/- each send to relevant centers as per official Notification on or before with in 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Publication : 12.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application : with in 30 days from the date of publication in Employment News